Assistant Manager/Manager, Marketing & Communications
ENGIE Group is a global reference in low-carbon energy and services. In response to the urgency of climate change, our purpose is to accelerate the transition towards a carbon-neutral economy "as a service" for our customers, global companies, and local authorities. We rely on our key activities (renewable energy, gas, services) to offer competitive turnkey solutions.
At ENGIE South East Asia (SEA), we are a fast-growing team of over 2,000 employees with presence in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, and the Philippines to provide tailor-made integrated solutions for our customers in commercial buildings, industries, and cities.
Using globally leading technologies, we create innovative energy and smart solutions that enhance the performance of homes, business, community, and make the world a better place. We act throughout the value chain: strategy, design, engineering, energy-efficient asset construction, digital platforms, operations management, financing syndication and outcome assurance.
Our main growth drivers are:
- Energy Efficiency Performance Contracts (EEPC) where we sell utilities to our Clients (Chilled Water, Compressed Air, Steam, Hot Water)
- District Cooling Systems (DCS) with 5 existing plants in Malaysia, the Philippines and Singapore with several other projects under study regionally
- Off-grid solutions to manage the demand-side of the Energy : Micro-grid, on-site Energy production (Biogas, Biomass, Electrical batteries, EV charging, Fuel-cells, Hydrogen…)
- Renewable Energy with >150MW of Rooftop and Large-Scale Solar and has developed a 1 GW pipe and ambition to take leadership position in Malaysia and the Philippines
- Integrated Facilities Management (FM).
- Acquisition of companies in South East Asia in various fields (DCS, FM, M&E Construction, Data Center, Refrigeration, and the like)
- Zann Chua, Senior Manager, Regional Marketing & Communications
We are seeking an Assist Manager / Manager (Marketing & Communications) to join our team.
Reporting to the Senior Manager (Regional Marketing & Communications), responsible for leading the regional office's internal communications agenda and supporting the team’s external and marketing communications agenda. This is an exciting, fast-paced position with direct exposure to senior leaderships. Candidate must come with a proactive, can-do and collaborative attitude and a willingness to adapt to a dynamic and exciting agenda.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Internal Communications Plan. Lead, develop and execute communications plan to strengthen internal communications and employee engagement with clear, purposeful, and strategic content. Develop the internal communications plan/campaign/initiatives by working closely with the management, business leaders and functional leads (e.g. HR, HSSE, Ethics & Compliance).
- Event Management. Lead the event management for large-scale townhall events involving senior leadership. Plan, conceptualize, propose, and implement appropriate delivery channels and feedback mechanisms, such as physical or virtual or hybrid townhall or coffee chats.
- Storytelling. Responsible for the planning, editing, copywriting of content for a variety of internal communication mediums such as scripts, speeches, portal, presentation materials.
- Engagement on multi-channels (internal & external). Responsible for driving engagement or launch campaign internally (e.g. EDM, portal, Ecoboard) and externally such as social media such as LinkedIn.
- Budgeting. Tracking of KPI’s against communications strategy and responsible for budget management for the marketing and communications team
- Regional reporting. Ensure South East Asia is well represented in global communications functions by sharing and updating plans on a regular basis. Coordinate monthly/quarterly reporting for the marketing and communications team.
- Others. Support the marketing and communications team’s goal in creating compelling content and/or any activities. Activities could include content creation, brief drafting, data collection, presentation support and video production.
- Bachelor's degree preferred, in Marketing, Communications or equivalent, with 3-5 years of communications either in PR agency or in-house.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Strong event management skills. Extremely organized with an attention to detail.
- Ability to deal with and interact with top management.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic organization.
- Proactive approach, and ability to multi-task.
- Experience in agency management/project management capability a plus.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative, MS Office, particularly advanced levels in Word and PowerPoint will be an added advantage
- Ability to uphold strong ethics and compliance, safety & health standards & compliance as well as quality standards.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your curriculum vitae (CV) to email@example.com, quoting reference Assistant Manager/Manager, Marketing & Communications (SEA).