Instrument, Control System, Building Management Systems (BMS) & Cybersecurity Manager
ENGIE Group is a global reference in low-carbon energy and services. In response to the urgency of climate change, our purpose is to accelerate the transition towards a carbon-neutral economy "as a service" for our customers, global companies, and local authorities. We rely on our key activities (renewable energy, gas, services) to offer competitive turnkey solutions.
At ENGIE South East Asia (SEA), we are a fast-growing team of over 2,000 employees with presence in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, and the Philippines to provide tailor-made integrated solutions for our customers in commercial buildings, industries, and cities.
Using globally leading technologies, we create innovative energy and smart solutions that enhance the performance of homes, business, community, and make the world a better place. We act throughout the value chain: strategy, design, engineering, energy-efficient asset construction, digital platforms, operations management, financing syndication and outcome assurance.
Our main growth drivers are:
- Energy Efficiency Performance Contracts (EEPC) where we sell utilities to our Clients (Chilled Water, Compressed Air, Steam, Hot Water)
- District Cooling Systems (DCS) with 5 existing plants in Malaysia, the Philippines and Singapore with several other projects under study regionally
- Off-grid solutions to manage the demand-side of the Energy : Micro-grid, on-site Energy production (Biogas, Biomass, Electrical batteries, EV charging, Fuel-cells, Hydrogen…)
- Renewable Energy with >150MW of Rooftop and Large-Scale Solar and has developed a 1 GW pipe and ambition to take leadership position in Malaysia and the Philippines
- Integrated Facilities Management (FM).
- Acquisition of companies in South East Asia in various fields (DCS, FM, M&E Construction, Data Center, Refrigeration, and the like)
- Head of Digital and Energy Solutions, ENGIE South East Asia
- Provide maintenance and engineering support for process control systems to ensure safe and reliable operation of the plant.
- Provide technical and engineering support for projects and modifications related to control system to achieve business and operational objectives.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsible of the maintenance, engineering work and continuous improvement of Building Management Systems (BMS):
- Responsible for the maintenance and engineering of all process control systems which may be installed in the plant or externally at customers' site.
- Perform fine-tuning, troubleshooting, modification and programming of the Control System as needed to improve system performance and optimize process operation needs.
- Response to 24-hour emergency call-out and provide night-shift support during plant start-up, shutdown and as requested by Operation Team.
- Work with the Project Team to develop requirements and/or specifications of control system for projects and modifications; supervise & implement the project works according to the schedule and requirements.
- Plan and execute preventive and corrective maintenance works for plant turnaround.
- Perform strategy planning for control system expansion, upgrading and renewal.
- Diploma / Degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering or related, major in Control Systems is preferred, or similar
- At least 2-3 years of working experiences in Building Management Systems.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in programming and troubleshooting on PLC/DDC.
- Solid experience in HMI/SCADA configuration and design, experience with ICONICS Suite is a plus.
- Experience with on-site testing, troubleshooting and commissioning.
- Exposition to cybersecurity is a plus.
- The following skills would be an advantage:
- Familiar and hand-on with the engineering tools and programming languages of control systems, able to make program modifications and configuration changes confidently.
- Experienced and familiar with various phases of project works such as engineering, fabrication & construction and commissioning.
- Knowledge and experience with computer system networking, server/client and virtualization architectures.
- Confident and able to work independently with minimum supervision but also a good team player.
- Able to perform under high stress and quick-changing environments; able to multi-task and set priority when given multiple work assignments.
- Logical thinking and analytical minded with ability to explore and provide different options and solutions for problem and issue.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your curriculum vitae (CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference “Instrument, Control System, Building Management Systems (BMS) & Cybersecurity Manager, ENGIE SEA”.