Executive / Senior Executive, Marketing & Communication
ENGIE Group is a global reference in low-carbon energy and services. In response to the urgency of climate change, our purpose is to accelerate the transition towards a carbon-neutral economy "as a service" for our customers, global companies, and local authorities. We rely on our key activities (renewable energy, gas, services) to offer competitive turnkey solutions.
At ENGIE South East Asia (SEA), we are a fast-growing team of over 2,000 employees with presence in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, and the Philippines to provide tailor-made integrated solutions for our customers in commercial buildings, industries, and cities.
Using globally leading technologies, we create innovative energy and smart solutions that enhance the performance of homes, business, community, and make the world a better place. We act throughout the value chain: strategy, design, engineering, energy-efficient asset construction, digital platforms, operations management, financing syndication and outcome assurance.
Our main growth drivers are:
- Energy Efficiency Performance Contracts (EEPC) where we sell utilities to our Clients (Chilled Water, Compressed Air, Steam, Hot Water)
- District Cooling Systems (DCS) with 5 existing plants in Malaysia, the Philippines and Singapore with several other projects under study regionally
- Off-grid solutions to manage the demand-side of the Energy : Micro-grid, on-site Energy production (Biogas, Biomass, Electrical batteries, EV charging, Fuel-cells, Hydrogen…)
- Renewable Energy with >150MW of Rooftop and Large-Scale Solar and has developed a 1 GW pipe and ambition to take leadership position in Malaysia and the Philippines
- Integrated Facilities Management (FM).
- Acquisition of companies in South East Asia in various fields (DCS, FM, M&E Construction, Data Center, Refrigeration, and the like)
- Marketing & Communications Manager
We are seeking an Executive / Senior Executive, Marketing & Communications to join our team.
Reporting to the Manager (Marketing & Communications), responsible in the copywriting, creative and content development to support the regional marketing office, with distribution of such marketing assets through internal and external channels.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Bid Proposal Support (50%)
- Creative content development, includes designing and creative copywriting of proposals within the compliance and administrative elements of these bid. Creation of bid templates to facilitate the teams in their submission. Primarily for Singapore office
- Quality checks with the reviewing of proposals, presentations, and any other relevant documents prior to submission.
- Market research activities that can add a winning edge to the submission and work closely with the Bid Submission and BD teams to develop creative bid content
Marketing & Communications (50%)
- Content Development. Responsible for the copywriting and designing of content and assets. Provide support in the conceptualization to the creation of multimedia marketing materials such as website, brochure, videos, infographics, EDM, e-newsletter, sales presentation and bid proposal templates, visuals for social media posts and more. Ensure development of marketing assets in a timely manner and work closely with appointed design, creative or marketing agencies
- Multimedia Marketing Assets. Maintain all multimedia marketing assets (e.g. visuals, graphics, videos, sales pitch slides) for easy cross-referencing and sharing among local and overseas entities.
- Website and Analytics. Maintain corporate website’s content for the region while ensuring that all contents are accurate and up to date. Familiar with SEO strategizing using analytical tools to improve on-page SEO core and site performance. Analyse marketing and sales data of trends and behaviours to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Marketing Campaigns. Manage event calendar and database for marketing, physical/virtual events and support the implementation and execution of marketing campaigns
- Market Research. Support the Marketing and Communications team with research and presentation activities as and when required.
- Degree in Marketing, Communications or Multimedia Design is preferred, or similar
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in Marketing & Communications is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills. Creative thinker with excellent design sense, strong visualization skills and good portfolio in multimedia design.
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines in a busy environment, remaining calm and composed in potentially stressful situations
- Pro-active & flexible approach to work: ability to work on own initiative
- Able to think out of the box and be an excellent team player with high sense of initiative
- Proficient in Adobe Cloud and other multimedia design tools, MS Office, particularly advanced levels in Word and PowerPoint
- Prior experience in designing creative bids with editing and proof-reading skills will be an added advantage
To apply for this opportunity, please send your curriculum vitae (CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference “Executive / Senior Executive, Marketing & Communication, ENGIE SEA”.