System Administrator (Infrastructure)
At ENGIE South East Asia (SEA), a cluster under ENGIE Asia-Pacific, we are a fast-growing team of over 2,000 employees with presence in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, and the Philippines to provide tailor-made integrated solutions for our customers in commercial buildings, industries, and cities.
Using globally leading technologies, we create innovative energy and smart solutions that enhance the performance of homes, business, community, and make the world a better place. We act throughout the value chain: strategy, design, engineering, energy-efficient asset construction, digital platforms, operations management, financing syndication and outcome assurance.
Our main growth drivers are:
- Energy Efficiency Performance Contracts (EEPC) where we sell utilities to our Clients (Chilled Water, Compressed Air, Steam, Hot Water)
- District Cooling Systems (DCS) with 5 existing plants in Malaysia, the Philippines and Singapore with several other projects under study regionally
- Renewable Energy with >150MW of Rooftop and Large-Scale Solar and has developed a 1 GW pipe and ambition to take leadership position in Malaysia and the Philippines
- Gas Distribution where currently we own a 40% stake in PTT NGD in Thailand, a business of gas distribution to the industrial sector.
- Integrated Facilities Management (FM).
- Acquisition of companies in South East Asia in various fields (DCS, FM, M&E Construction, Data Center, Refrigeration, and the like)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for supporting the daily operations of Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, MDM, GPO, NPS, WSUS, and Endpoint Protection.
- Manage windows server configuration changes, backup, security updates & patches, and high availability.
- Develop automated process and system deployment scripts to reduce redundant and manual day-to-day activities.
- Analyse existing infrastructure usage, research for emerging cloud technologies for potential migration and adoption these solutions.
- Support the development and gap analysis of cloud-based solutions.
- Coordinate with Group IT for support escalation, updates, enhancements, and new initiatives rollout.
- Responsible for managing security access to all systems within the domain.
- Provides recommendation to improve local Information Security postures to align with Group IT policies and compliance to local regulatory requirements.
- Perform periodic system monitoring for security vulnerabilities, system access & change logs, privileged users access, and inactive users housekeeping.
- Perform OS hardening based on standard IT security guidelines and fix vulnerability findings in timely manner.
- Monitor (and respond to) all system alerts and provide technical support in terms of troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving hardware, software, cloud, and other inter-related system problems.
- As required, escalate and follow up with OEM to rectify the issue for any hardware and software related issue.
- Provide support to IT helpdesk team and end-users when required.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in any relevant discipline.
- Minimum 5 years' experience working in Windows Server administration or similar role.
- Must have certification in MSCA: Windows Server or equivalent. Additional certification in Information Security is a bonus.
- Strong technical knowledge and understanding of Active Directory, PowerShell scripting, GPO, and networking technologies is a must.
- Hands-on experience in AWS cloud. Certification in AWS SysOps or Solutions Architect would be a plus.
- A hands-on engineer who is experienced in coordinating infrastructure project, rolling out new initiatives and enhancing security, and automating repetitive administrative tasks.
- Proficient in Microsoft technologies such as O365, MS Office, Intune, AAD, etc.
- Awareness of trends and directions in digital transformation such as Cloud Computing, Artificial Intelligence, Robotics Automation, Business Intelligence, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. An active listener who is patience, able to work well with others, motivate, and mediate conflicts.
- Resourceful, independent, able to work under pressure and multi-task.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your curriculum vitae (CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference System Administrator (SEA)