Marketing & Communications Executive
ENGIE Group is a global reference in low-carbon energy and services. In response to the urgency of climate change, our purpose is to accelerate the transition towards a carbon-neutral economy "as a service" for our customers, global companies, and local authorities. We rely on our key activities (renewable energy, gas, services) to offer competitive turnkey solutions.
At ENGIE South East Asia (SEA), we are a fast-growing team of over 2,000 employees with presence in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, and the Philippines to provide tailor-made integrated solutions for our customers in commercial buildings, industries, and cities.
Using globally leading technologies, we create innovative energy and smart solutions that enhance the performance of homes, business, community, and make the world a better place. We act throughout the value chain: strategy, design, engineering, energy-efficient asset construction, digital platforms, operations management, financing syndication and outcome assurance.
Our main growth drivers are:
- Energy Efficiency Performance Contracts (EEPC) where we sell utilities to our Clients (Chilled Water, Compressed Air, Steam, Hot Water)
- District Cooling Systems (DCS) with 5 existing plants in Malaysia, the Philippines and Singapore with several other projects under study regionally
- Renewable Energy with >150MW of Rooftop and Large-Scale Solar and has developed a 1 GW pipe and ambition to take leadership position in Malaysia and the Philippines
- Integrated Facilities Management (FM).
- Acquisition of companies in South East Asia in various fields (DCS, FM, M&E Construction, Data Center, Refrigeration, and the like)
- Regional Marketing & Communications Manager
We are seeking a Executive (Marketing & Communications) to join our team.
Reporting to the Manager (Regional Marketing & Communications), the candidate will be responsible for supporting the team’s marketing communications agenda with strong focus on marketing campaigns and activities. This is an exciting, fast-paced position with direct exposure to senior leaderships. Candidate must come with a proactive, can-do and collaborative attitude and a willingness to adapt to a dynamic and exciting agenda.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Marketing & Communications
- Content Development. Responsible for the copywriting and designing of content and assets. Provide support in the conceptualization to the creation of multimedia marketing materials such as website, brochure, videos, infographics, EDM, e-newsletter, sales presentation and bid proposal templates, visuals for social media posts and more. Ensure development of marketing assets in a timely manner and work closely with appointed design, creative or marketing agencies
- Marketing Campaigns and Activities. Manage and update database for marketing with meaningful reporting on the analytics and support the Marketing & Communications Manager with the implementation and execution of marketing campaigns by working with internal and external resources.
- Website and Analytics. Maintain corporate website’s content for the region while ensuring that all contents are accurate and up to date. Familiar with SEO strategizing using analytical tools to improve SEO ranking and site performance. Analyse marketing and sales data of trends and behaviours to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Creative Content Proposal. Supports the design and creative copywriting of proposals within the compliance and administrative elements of these bid. Creation of bid templates to facilitate the teams in their submission.
- Quality checks with the reviewing of proposals, presentations, and any other relevant documents prior to submission.
- Event Management. Manage the event calendar and support the execution of physical/virtual events.
- Multimedia Marketing Assets. Maintain all multimedia marketing assets (e.g. visuals, graphics, videos, sales pitch slides) for easy cross-referencing and sharing among local and overseas entities.
- Market Research. Support the Marketing and Communications team with research and presentation activities as and when required.
- Bachelor's degree preferred, in Marketing, Communications or Multimedia Design, with 2 – 3 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills. Creative thinker with excellent design sense, strong visualization skills with a good portfolio in multimedia design.
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines in a busy environment, remaining calm and composed in potentially stressful situations
- Pro-active & flexible approach to work: ability to work on own initiative
- Able to think out of the box and be an excellent team player with high sense of initiative
- Knowledge and experience in Digital Marketing and CRM tools
- Proficient in Adobe Cloud and other multimedia design tools, MS Office, particularly advanced levels in Word and PowerPoint
- Prior experience in designing creative bids with editing and proof-reading skills will be an added advantage
To apply for this opportunity, please send your curriculum vitae (CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference Marketing & Communications Executive (SEA)