HRIS Project Coordinator, SEZAME (6 months contract-extendable)
ENGIE is a world leader in low-carbon electricity production, centralized and decentralized energy networks, and associated energy efficiency services. The Group relies on its 4 key businesses - Renewables, Energy Solutions, Networks, Thermal & Supply, to help its customers meet their decarbonization goals. Part of the Energy Solutions business line, In Asia, we are a fast-growing team of over 2,000 employees with headquartered in Singapore and support operations in Malaysia, Philippines and Australia.
At ENGIE South East Asia (SEA), presence in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, and the Philippines to provide tailor-made integrated solutions for our customers in commercial buildings, industries, and cities.
Our purpose is to act to accelerate the transition towards a carbon-neutral economy by providing tailor-made integrated solutions for our customers in commercial buildings, industries, and cities, through reduced energy consumption and more environmentally friendly solutions. The purpose brings together the company, its employees, its customers and its shareholders, and reconciles economic performance with a positive impact on people and the planet. ENGIE’s actions are assessed in their entirety and over time.
Our main growth drivers are:
- Energy Efficiency Performance Contracts (EEPC) where we sell utilities to our Clients (Chilled Water, Compressed Air, Steam, Hot Water)
- District Cooling Systems (DCS) with 5 existing plants in Malaysia, the Philippines and Singapore with several other projects under study regionally
- Off-grid solutions to manage the demand-side of the Energy: Micro-grid, on-site Energy production (Biogas, Biomass, Electrical batteries, EV charging, Fuel-cells, Hydrogen…)
- Renewable Energy with >150MW of Rooftop and Large-Scale Solar and has developed a 1 GW pipe and ambition to take leadership position in Malaysia and the Philippines
- Integrated Facilities Management (FM); the biggest portfolio being in Singapore with Healthcare, Aviation, Commercial & Industrial sectors
- Acquisition of companies in South East Asia in various fields (DCS, FM, M&E Construction, Data Center, Refrigeration, and the like)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitor the progress of the project and provide regular updates to the SEZAME Project Manager
- Manage project management documents such as the project plan, budget, schedule or scope statement, as directed by the SEZAME project manager.
- Support the actions and organization around Change Management & Adaptation including a key focus on User Experience.
- Project responsible for the payroll integration planning and organization.
- Ensure the workshop schedules and details of a given task are well organized
- Coordinate with SEZAME Project team and provide information on workshops / meetings to the AMEA Hub / Country representatives
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 3 years of relevant experience as a HRIS Business Analyst or Project Coordinator
- Proficiency in HRIS systems, where Workday, Taleo and SAP HCM experience, is an advantage
- Good understanding of HR processes, practices and data management
- Excellent business analysis, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good written/verbal communication, vendor and stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to work under limited supervision.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your curriculum vitae (CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference HRIS Project Coordinator, SEZAME (6 months contract-extendable).